CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Think one of the key things to take away from that statement is that CAS said the CFCB has limited investigative means when looking at potentially inflated sponsorship agreements.

How can they ever dish out a punishment or knock down a sponsorship again when they’ve been told that

So I don't want to get caught up in conspiracy chat, but I will say this case has really thrown up some mega problems in contemporary sports journalism. It was always a highly specific and complex case, and almost every major paper has been reporting on it based on feelings rather than a technical understanding of the accusations and responses. I don't think I've once seen someone say 'they're being prosecuted for something they've already been punished for, and the evidence that this should be retried is very, very light'.

Liverpool
Tottenham
Manchester United
Arsenal
Wolves
Leicester
Burnley
Chelsea

Never forget...
Sheffield United can have Aguero on loan until the end of the season as far as I care, will jizz my knickers if they got 4th. It’s hard to stay strong to your beliefs when the peer pressure is there.

Burnely in particular can get fucked, racist backwards imbeciles.

So the fine is for "non-cooperation" then. Good. Send it to them in one Euro coins.

Basically we told them to fuck off and that's just fine by me.

As for Dan fucking Roan et al who are saying that "insufficient conclusive evidence" doesn't mean 'no evidence', they can fuck off too.

It effectively means the same thing, you cūnts!

Let's go and win the thing now, 5 years on the bounce would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.