CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

To all lurking scousers, media hacks that wrote pure drivel about our beautiful club and the fans of all other clubs that sneered at our so called demise and punishment

Dry your fucking eyes!!!

City, City, city!!!
I must take issue with you.. your 3rd ‘City’ began with a lower case ‘C’. Other than that, you sum my feelings up perfectly!

Oh and might I add ‘Victory! Tonight, I quaff deeply from the keg of victory..!’

So I don't want to get caught up in conspiracy chat, but I will say this case has really thrown up some mega problems in contemporary sports journalism. It was always a highly specific and complex case, and almost every major paper has been reporting on it based on feelings rather than a technical understanding of the accusations and responses. I don't think I've once seen someone say 'they're being prosecuted for something they've already been punished for, and the evidence that this should be retried is very, very light'.

I suspect a small proportion know exactly what the case was about, but they are not interested in reporting actual clear facts about anything to do with us, it’s all about feeding their click bait audience.

So did someone’s ITK source come true? I thought I read way back that we would be exhonerated with a 10mill fine. Or am I dreaming that?

A victory for all self financed clubs who operate without leveraged debt, without loans, without owners asset stripping, without huge cash dividend outflows to support failing USA shopping malls. A victory for the most enlightened sporting enterprise in the world. Manchester thanks you HH Sheik Mansour.

A defeat for the cartel, for Uefa, for the lying racist press & media. A defeat for the vile bacon faced Govan piss can, the miserable faced ticket tout, the arrogant, smug, scheming Gill, a defeat for every single wanker who’s sought to denigrate City and our visionary, minted owners.

Who’d of thunk it, icicle Citeh from Moss Side since 1894 changing the world.

Thank you HH Sheik Mansour, see you in in the Monte Carlo Club for the dance of the seven veils.

. . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.