CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

the non-co-operation part of the judgement , is that because we boo UEFA's little ditty , boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.£9m quid? Sheik Mansour will have that down the back of his sofa

A victory for all self financed clubs who operate without leveraged debt, without loans, without owners asset stripping, without huge cash dividend outflows to support failing USA shopping malls. A victory for the most enlightened sporting enterprise in the world. Manchester thanks you HH Sheik Mansour.

A defeat for the cartel, for Uefa, for the lying racist press & media. A defeat for the vile bacon faced Govan piss can, the miserable faced ticket tout, the arrogant, smug, scheming Gill, a defeat for every single wanker who’s sought to denigrate City and our visionary, minted owners.

Who’d of thunk it, icicle Citeh from Moss Side since 1894 changing the world.

Thank you HH Sheik Mansour, see you in in the Monte Carlo Club for the dance of the seven veils.

. . .
I know you are being facetious when you say icicle city but it underpins a wider opinion of our club which really annoys me.

We have always been a big club in a big working class city. If circumstances had been different (ie events in our history and in so called bigger club’s history) then there would be no argument.

Exactly and fuck Leicester as well, you should read the salty posts on there forum..
Could I just check.. would these be the Leicester fans of the same club which failed English FFP regulations having hidden excessive expenditure on players and salaries in order to gain access to the Premier League? It is? Oh, jolly good, thanks for clarifying..

Time to win the thing now!

Just waiting for all those apologies to come flooding in from the numerous journalists and media outlet who've bad mouthed and accused us over the last couple of years.

Or perhaps we should sue each and every one of them.
Do it!
Do both!!

I doubt we will be rocking the boat. We have just saved £20m on the fine itself and made £150-200m by being allowed in the CL.

I can imagine a situation where we get awarded the 10 million back in court costs, that way everyone is a winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.