CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Monica Carss-Frisk QC Fuckin' skinned 'em!
DSC_0137_med-res.width-320.jpg

For months, even longer we were cheats, rule breakers, not fit to play alongside the elite. Is that not defamation of character! Where's our compensation Uefa?

Good for him. I`m happy that he called it right. Good man and dedicated blue.
Some of the stick he received on bluemoon over the past few days was disgraceful. Most of it born out of simple jealousy

It was the same the other week mate - he was being accused of all sorts of nasty shit, so much so the thread had to be pulled multiple times.

I’ll admit that I was a little concerned that he’d over-egged things a bit on Friday, but on reflection I actually think he downplayed things a bit. I can’t say that for sure because I don’t know who told him what, but last night I heard a story that the staff at City were told on Friday that we’d won the case but the club couldn’t say anything publically due to the embargo. The info wasn’t limited to just a few people either, which may explain why the likes of Cheesy were tipped off. Remember though that Ian wasn’t even the first - @PistonBlue posted on here before Cheesy’s tweet that he’d heard the result was in and that if it was true then we’ll all be happy come Monday.

I would also add that it might explain why the likes of TH and Ric hadn’t heard anything. I’d imagine their sources are higher up at City and therefore more likely to be tight-lipped whereas some of the staff further down the line are perhaps more likely to let it slip to family and friends.

I have had a gut feeling the Newcastle take over has hinged on our CAS outcome.

Liverpool/Rags are determined to make the Premier League like La Liga, Bundesliga.a 2 Horse race,like it was back in the 80s/90s,Only those 2 breaking transfer records.

We have one of the most competitive Leagues in the World.Continued investment allows us to bring the best players in to the Premier League.

This is just glorious, the drooling imbeciles, uneducated masses and divs of the highest are all foaming at the mouth, isn’t karma great you know nowt fuckwits!

Imbeciles is right. They haven't the first clue about any actual facts of the case but that won't stop them giving their embittered opinions!

Just shows how easily led some people are by media smear campaigns

We played the long game , UEFA demanded certain documents , it appears we failed to provide this information hence the non co-operation charge , we had the info we knew we were in the right and instead of taking another "pinch" we provoked UEFA into banning and fining us.Knowing all along we had the evidence to refute all charges
Khaldonn and Soriano have played a blinder , we have made UEFA look fools along with most of the media , the risk was damaging our reputation , which it possibly has but a price worth paying to once and for all clear our club of any fraud or cheat claims.
Opposition fans giving it large on forums are irrelevant , a lot of hot air that will get them nowhere.
Our club has dominated English football for nearly a decade , here's to the next ten years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.