CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

HAHAHA....First caller on TS Drive Time, a scouser....says the ECA should prevent us from playing by getting clubs to refuse to oppose us! :)

I think there is an opportunity for T shirt in the Club Shop or with the Ginger Gig, with the words’ I’m HH” on it. Maybe there could be a picture of a packed Kippax in the background.

Lololololololololololol

sorry but he’s a dickhead of the highest order....

Are they that thick they can’t see the obstruction was down to not feeling like they could control leaks, thus an unfair bias was prevalent....

our transparency, to an independent body no less, shows that our compliance with those fit to make these judgements, totally exonerates our stance and that Uefa is at the heart of the corruption...

I hope Twatini is sitting in his wine cellar in the south of France, knowing his part in all this isn’t forgotten...

down with the fucking lot of them, let’s have it!!!

Can you fill me in on what he’s said?

I’m on 5 live at 2-30 pm ....will be paying reference to his constant digs

He is basically saying he is a bitter classless bald lying cùnt who if this decision had been any other team than Manchester City he would be reporting it totally differently and not playing scrabble with the actual CAS decision to fit his openly biased racist fùcked up agenda.

It's very clear that the press have taken the headline part of the decision about "the alleged breaches reported by the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB were either not established or time-barred." and just reduced it down to "time barred".

So many pieces are coming out about how this is a technical victory, how there's no moral victory, how we just escaped through incompetence over timings. They are going to look so monumentally stupid if the CAS full judgement comes out and most of the charges were decided on the "not established" end of the spectrum and not the time-barred end.

They just never learn. We will be doing all of this again on Friday or whenever CAS publish it.
I mean, if it was all about being time barred CAS wouldn't have even looked at the case and just said UEFA can't ban City due to the technicality. Obviously enough was there that wasn't time barred and UEFA looked at it and said that it's not valid enough to consider it an established breach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.