CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

For wearing a uniform?
I was wondering what uniform he was wearing. I reckon a scouse uniform.
037-ED447-D839-4655-9185-8158012-ACCCB.jpg

He just said “It was a bad day for football (the CAS judgement).” Also said he agrees with FFP (another tit who doesn’t understand what this was about) and also said because of the way clubs are run in Germany it would never happen there.
He also said he’s glad City won as we would walk the league if we had less games to play.
Normally don’t mind him but if you watch the interview you can see he is a bitter cûnt who actually doesn’t understand what the case was about.

Edit: Sky sports now running the yellow banner “Klopp says decision on Manchester City’s European ban is a NOT A GOOD DAY FOR FOOTBALL”

He admitted at the end that he doesn't know the details of the case or understand it so he shouldn't be making any comment like 'it was a bad day for football'
Unfortunately for most people on earth, not knowing anything has never stopped a person working for Liverpool ****ball Club from giving their opinion.

He just said “It was a bad day for football (the CAS judgement).” Also said he agrees with FFP (another tit who doesn’t understand what this was about) and also said because of the way clubs are run in Germany it would never happen there.
He also said he’s glad City won as we would walk the league if we had less games to play.
Normally don’t mind him but if you watch the interview you can see he is a bitter cûnt who actually doesn’t understand what the case was about.
A mention for where this is from would help?

What a complete and utter prick.

He should probably keep his mouth shut about matters he doesn’t understand. It’s also further proof that people within the game think FFP is there purely to stop City. I mean, is it perfectly fine for United, Real and Barca to spend huge amounts?

Klopp: "I don't think it was a good day for football yesterday, to be honest. FFP is a good idea. It is there for protecting teams and the competition, so that nobody overspends and have to make sure the money they want to spend is based on the right sources.

I'm from Germany, we have a club basis not an owner one. You have to get your licence every year. FFP is a good idea - but it's not up to me to judge it (City decision) I just think we should all stick to FFP rules. I really hope it stays. It gives some borders.

If the richest clubs and countries can do what they want to do, then that makes it difficult. That would lead to a world league, it would depend on who owns the clubs and not the names of the clubs."

No one:

Absolutely no one:

Jürgen Klopp (via the ECHO):

He is absolutely right about one thing, though: FFP is certainly there to protect [certain] teams.

Pathetic from Klopp, but what else do we expect from that pathetic club.

Bad day for football, oh by the way I have no idea on the details of the case, could of just kept your fùcking mouth closed then! Cùnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.