CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Klopps quote:

"From a personal point of view, I'm happy Manchester City can play in next season's Champions League, because if they have 12 games less, I don't see any chance for any other teams in the Premier League."

"I don't wish anything bad on anyone but I don't think it was a good day for football. Financial Fair Play (FFP) is a good idea and it was there to protect teams and the competition, and clubs have to make sure the money they want to spend is from the right sources."

"I come from Germany, where it's a different club-based system and it's not an owner system, so as long as they stick to that system, you will never have those problems. It is clear where you get the money from."

Well you could just f**k off back to Germany then!

Mikel Arteta however:

"There is no question about what happened." "They completely deserve to be in the Champions League because what they've done on the pitch is unquestionable and the regulators have looked at it and have decided that they haven't done anything wrong.

"So you have the two aspects that are really clear and transparent and they're going to be in Champions League because they deserve it for what they do on the pitch and what they do outside the pitch."

Let's await the next CAS update. Read through, let the press try and spin it further, our club will probably release one further statement and that will be that. Come 2 months time, we've revamped, ready to go again and all this wll be long in the memory. Try as they might, we're ready to fucking roll now.

We just need our club to ensure everything from recruitment to finances is 100% otherwise we'll be a target.
We’ll always be a target.

We have to don the armour of ‘being above reproach‘ just to avoid the arrows finding vital organs.

Trouble is it was a bad day for football yesterday. It proved that the governing body in Europe was/is inept and not fit for purpose.

That's how it sounded to me. Exactly those reasons

It could of been those reasons, but he said ‘so that nobody overspends and have to make sure the money they want to spend is based on the right sources’.

So it is clear he is bringing into question where our income comes from, something we have been completely exonerated of, the man is a príck and he definitely needs to be challenged on what he has said.

Inciting hatred (again) between the two clubs, surely he should be reproached by the authorities

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.