CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It’s not that hard to understand is it?

Why doesn’t anyone understand the £8m fine?

I wish we had a business model like Spurs, second highest debt in the premier league behind United. Mortgaged up and borrowing money which wasn’t theirs to build a stadium that no ones aloud into at the moment. If Levi could fuck the footballing side of the operation and just play NFL games there to make profit he probably would.

Well now that we are free to compete in the Champions League next season. I just wonder how small the clubs of Livarpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, etc. must feel today. They all must feel pretty small. Maybe UEFA should send them all a bill for their share of the costs for that CAS hearing.

All we need to do now is to go and win the Champions league so we can ram the trophy right back down their throats, so to speak.

Thanks ....Laura Whitmore doesn’t strike me as someone who knows who Dan Roan is so think I’ll save the moaning about him for a different audience :)
Had a listen last night, really good stuff. The Sheff Utd fan was in knots. TBF I put that down to mediq brainwashing over the last few years.

The flaw in his argument is that under how he’d like FFP to work Glaziers would need to cover United’s debts at the end of each season - That’s never happening.
I think that's what he wants, and tbf i think thats what Utd fans want. We are called a stain on football, but the true enemy of football is the Glaziers, they have royally fucked that club and used it as only a business vehicle.

He was done for tax evasion and took a massive great fine rather than jail so he has no right commenting at al!
That is what I was alluding to with my earlier comment.

Mourinho really should understand he is not the best person to comment on this, but I do think he *thought* he was being fairly objective toward City with his comments, as he was trying to say “if they were guilty they should have been banned, but If they were not guilty, then they should not have been charged with the other violation and fined.”

The world is full of bitter bastards. The list of lemon suckers grows by the day. We all know who they are. Can’t think of anything better as a collective group to fire us on to more glory. Fuck the lot of them CTWD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.