CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

For those few posters who seem the most knowledgeable on this subject @projectriver @Prestwich_Blue - what would the main reasoning for the final judgment still not being released be?
To go from a couple of days to well over a week, will there be any significance or is it likely nothing more than sitting the I’s and crossing the T’s ?

It probably was him acting alone, and there are many cases of this where the target has been government(s) with all the cyber security precautions that entails. I don’t get the impression that hacking into any City information system was/is all that difficult, and I know of no other major, multi-million pound organisation where people leave their jobs and their log in credentials are not stopped, which is supposedly how Liverpool got in.
The allegations against Pinto so far seemed to suggest his business model was to steal/hack information and sell it to the highest bidder, including blackmailing the victims. Based on what has been published in Portugal the case seems very strong. He even hacked into the police officials who were investigating him. The City emails are a tiny fraction of the Footy Leaks haul which apparently includes hundreds of millions of caches of data. I don't think City's emails are even part of the 90 charges laid against Pinto.
It seems possible that Der Spiegel were keen to highlight City because they were keen to appease Bayern Munich who were suing them over a previous story. It is also possible the Qataris were also just customers of Pinto.
It should be a fascinating court case...if it ever happens. Pinto may just do a deal and start blabbing. He is facing a lot of jail time.

For those few posters who seem the most knowledgeable on this subject @projectriver @Prestwich_Blue - what would the main reasoning for the final judgment still not being released be?
To go from a couple of days to well over a week, will there be any significance or is it likely nothing more than sitting the I’s and crossing the T’s ?
The quills need sharpening.

ca3ce5661f36a63d48edf0560b41db87.jpg

It probably was him acting alone, and there are many cases of this where the target has been government(s) with all the cyber security precautions that entails. I don’t get the impression that hacking into any City information system was/is all that difficult, and I know of no other major, multi-million pound organisation where people leave their jobs and their log in credentials are not stopped, which is supposedly how Liverpool got in.
Liverpool got in not because the people who left used ‘log ins’ that weren’t stopped... they used the details of somebody still working at City, on hundreds of occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.