CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I think we all know the answer why the report is not published.

UEFA is going to come out of it badly, no constructive evidence and a lot of confidential details leaked to the media.

We don’t know that at all but, even if it were the case, wouldn’t it be better for UEFA just to know City knew and start to change UEFA from within..its what our true rivals don’t want. A lot of shouting and pointing fingers isn’t always the way forward.

Say City and UEFA are talking behind the scenes. City say we will keep quiet but you have to get rid of the self interested part of UEFA starting with those responsible for the two FFP chambers.

A lot of new headlines won’t help.

We don’t know that at all but, even if it were the case, wouldn’t it be better for UEFA just to know City knew and start to change UEFA from within..its what our true rivals don’t want. A lot of shouting and pointing fingers isn’t always the way forward.
City and UEFA will know the complete facts anyway but it the laters case they don't want them in the public domain.

If UEFA had no evidence , Emails apart and were leaking confidential evidence, I would think City would very want that in the public domain.
And the newspapers would report that as " UEFA found guilty of leaking information whilst City avoid yet another ban".

And the main story would be filled with the same slight word change bias that makes us look guilty

Sorry to say but I think it is very very easy to create negative news headlines out of absolutely anything

Say City and UEFA are talking behind the scenes. City say we will keep quiet but you have to get rid of the self interested part of UEFA starting with those responsible for the two FFP chambers.

A lot of new headlines won’t help.
Just wonder who we are negotiating with if indeed UEFE do not want certain things revealed.
Has Cef got any power ay all and will the tail that wags the UEFA dog be bothered. They want to retain their power not give it up.
There must be some serious info we have on g## members if serious negotiation can succeed.

I keep hearing that City are happy with the whole report being released. I don't really keep up with the press, where was that quoted and by who.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.