CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I'm no lawyer and I've only skim-read the full document but it wouldn't surprise me if we now appealed that fine. I've heard we took legal advice before refusing to co-operate, therefore we must feel there were legal grounds for our failure to provide the evidence UEFA asked for. And the CAS judgement says that UEFA's AC failed to ask for the evidence again.

Surely we did appeal the original 2 year ban AND 30 million euro fine when we went to CAS? CAS overturned the ban and reduced the fine to 10 million euros. Wasn't that the appeal ?

A
Official complaint gone in..
I feel I have to complain about the current bbc sport headline regarding Manchester Citys recent exoneration from uefas 2 year ban.
the headline ..Man City showed "blatant disregard" to co-operating with Uefa's investigation into potential Financial Fair Play (FFP) breaches ...leading with such a headline without the reporter doing any research into the published CAS documents or the case itself is innacurate and misleading and is distorting the information...leading with such a statement shows whoever wrote it has an agenda and is not interested in reporting the truth
And the Biased Bastard Cunnts won’t give a fuck

C helsea
U inted
N ewcastle
T ottenham
s
B urnley
A rsenal
W olves
L iverpool/Leicester

If only Sheffield United had joined in and Liverpool fell into the Irish sea

The impartial BBC. Absolute disgrace.

This really is appalling. They also state what UEFA have accused us of in a couple of paragraphs despite us being found innocent of the charges. Like being accused yet again. And then: "However, Cas said the burden of proof lay with the governing body and the majority of its panel found Uefa did not satisfy such burden". Implied "got away with it", The verdict really strongly shows how poor the case was against us and we are innocent of the main charge against us and this is ignored.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.