CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Probably been suggested already, but it seems now that City wanted the cas hearing knowing that we would be cleared, and the media would respond with the correct and fair analysis of the whole affair. This would be more rewarding in the public domain than eufa "letting us off" beforehand, a sound plan. The only drawback is that our media never had any intention of giving us a fair and balanced reporting of the outcome. I have followed City for long enough to have been through practically every type of adversity possible, which has put us at the mercy of some other fans enjoying an easier ride in following their clubs. While nothing will stop my proud association with City, I do feel that this is an opportunity for the club to consider the fans wishes and publicly sue the fuck out of the biggest perpetrators( bbc ) in this anti City campaign, thus shutting all of the twats up once and for all.

I was going to reply to your previous post but in light of this one as well, it looks like you're pissed as a newt, so I'll pass.
Just sick of all this going at us when we won the case, they still have to bad mouth City

I just want half a dozen of the twats to feel the hammer just like uefa

Pep has come out now & give his biased post now after this release I want our Chairman to fucking come out & give it the bastards

I hate the fucking lot of them

No matter what they say or print....WE'VE WON!!
I accept that our name has been dragged through the mud and they're still trying....but, the history books will never lie. Facts are facts.
I've been walking around with my head held high and will be doing so for years to come now.
Eventually the true story will be covered...how they TRIED to destroy Man City with dirty underhand tricks...only to fail.

WHICH SIDE WERE YOU ON? The winners or the losers? haha.

they withdrew too late.
Spit-take.gif

I finally finished it (I had to stop for tea). Spoiler we won.

UEFA made a case out of unclear emails some of which were doctored, they should have dismissed some of them themselves as they related to a period no longer eligible, the rest were never going to be enough to convict, and I'm shocked we were found guilty to start with (maybe there was an ulterior motive but that would be speculation). UEFAs case was doomed from the start especially when a number of very senior executives at large multinational companies swear our version of events was true.

Let's move forward with UEFA now. This is a time for us let bygones be bygones. Our owner may not share this view in private, but if not he would move slowly and carefully and we can all gasp when various grubby truths come out about the scum who tried to get us.

The media and pundits (with a few exceptions are click-whore pond scum) and I hope they all have nasty accidents.

Probably wont hear anything more but made me feel better and the more that complain the better
Thanks for contacting the BBC. This is to confirm we’ve received the attached complaint sent in this name. We’ve included the text of the complaint and a case reference for your records (see below).

Our normal aim is to reply at this stage within 10 working days (two weeks), but we hope you will understand that sometimes we are unable to respond by then. We will let you know beforehand if we think it may take us longer.

We’ll normally include your complaint in our overnight report to producers and management. This will circulate your and all complaints with other reaction we receive today (but with any personal details removed) so it will then be available for the right team to read tomorrow morning.

And Tony Evans' claim that UEFA weren't substantially relying on the emails was complete bollocks. That was their whole case, as I said.
Not if you read the whole thing. They also decided Etihad making two separate payments for £8m and £57m from the accounting was proof. Something The Panel dismisses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.