CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

My complaint to BBC:

Dear sirs,
I find the report on the release of the full CAS findings in the case of UEFA vs Man City to be exceedingly biased in its tone and content. Although factually correct it misrepresents the whole completely. I can only surmise that it was written by somebody with an agenda against Manchester City and I find it reprehensible that the cherry-picking of itmes from the report has been done to sully the good name of an institution that works tirelessly in the community and one that has helped rejuvenate the area in which it finds itself.

I thought the remit of the BBC was to be impartial in all things not to pander to click-baiting nonsense such as this.

Anyone clear this up? From the findings relating to the fine it sounds like we didn’t co-operate at all pretty much but then page 28 - section 48 seems to contradict this.

The next page also states CFCB breached its obligations of process.
Those pages are a summary of City's case, not CAS's verdict.

Not one mention of the fact some of the emails were doctored. If anyone can point me to a journalist that’s actually commented on it yet? I’ll be waiting.

Love it
Tariq parry lapdog panja says we had 12 lawyers and uefa only had 6!!!
But but but ....Miguel Delaney promised uefa had sent the A team this time!!!!

Maybe we had twice as much evidence to run through
Like 10 emails

By the sounds of it, and reading the fallout I could have won this case after 20 pints of Stella and an Abdules down me. Seems like we wasted the fee for 11 lawyers.

This is the headline on Talksport News

"Manchester City show a blatent Disregard for UEFA rules as Cas release the full report"

You just got to laugh at these cùnts

All about us not co operating

Reactions: GRB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.