CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I liked this line 'Evans said the story now "appears to have been invented", but at the time "had just enough plausibility to be seductive".

Bit like UEFA's charges really.
Yeah, that's a nice one too. He really was a clueless arse. He was brought in to add some "street cred" but didn't have a scooby what he was doing. The Game's readership plummeted by about 15% in six months (even faster than the main paper).

The scribblers and commentators virtually to a man nailed their colour's to the Uefa mast. Apart from maybe Martin Samuel, not one of them knows the ins and outs of ffp.
How on earth can you pontificate about City when you haven't a clue about the subject.
The only time I get to hear their mutterings is when I come onto Bluemoon and that's the way it'll stay, I don't buy a newspaper or subscribe to sky.
There's a great story in this for a journalist to unravel but I won't hold my breath waiting for one.
You would have thought it would be a perfect Panorama episode.

not holding my breathe.

Ex UEFA president Infantino now has a criminal investigation against him?

We were exonerated of breaking sports rules, yet the big clubs and UEFA are constantly accused of flouting actual laws (and found guilty often)

Im fairly sure law braking is worse than being accused and exonerated of sports rule breaking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.