CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

If DS was acting as some sort of front for Bayern or whoever then why weren't they forcing these docs into the hands of UEFA before the case?

Did it not come out that UEFA didn't go to DS at all for anything, they pretty much rocked up with the original docs that were leaked and some of their own files from the past settlement etc.

Seems a bit bizarre doesn't it to wait for City to win then release more docs into the public domain?

I wouldn’t trust anything Der Spiegel say. They almost certainly are the ones who doctored one of the e-mails by merging 2 together. It could be that UEFA did ask them for the e-mails but DS refused because they knew that if they handed them over then UEFA would then realise one of them had been doctored and DS would then look like even bigger twats.

Can we just start sending Der Spiegel loads of random shit through the post?

Actually, lets just start sending them actual shit in the post. Im going for a curry later (outside of Greater Manchester) so i may just bottle it up tomorrow morning and ship it to their Head Office.

Enough is enough

I’m off to Hamburg in December for a few nights and it just so happens that Der Spiegel have an office near my hotel.

I might torch the fucking place!

I am in need, as I imagine are many others, of an executive type summary of FFP and our beloved clubs involvement in it up to the present day. Can the experts have a look and see if my brief summary is about right please................

Once upon a time there were a few 'special' clubs dotted around Europe, known at the 'royals' who monopolised most trophies. They grew so strong, the G14, that they wanted to take over UEFA. UEFA panicked and invited the 'royals' onto their inner committees and governance and the G14 went like a spectre, into the shadows.

When the prince of Russia made Chelsea his home the 'royals', now known as UEFA panicked. Their lord, Platini the watchmaker, took up the cry from the 'royals' to stop them from taking the money and the cups from the rightful ones. We will call it FFP he said, or inside the UEFA castle, we will call it the cartel protector. However, he was too late and Chelski won lots and prospered.

Now, time passed and the rightful ones, through shoddy corporate management and a bit of corruption started to lose a few games so their panic took on monumental proportions when another unworthy team started to build. Enough is enough, the 'royalty' in the UEFA corridors shouted. If another team start eating into our cake we will starve, particularly as we are not as good at football anymore. We must stop them. The watchmaker exclaimed that we have the tools and we will cut of their pesky heads.

However, when the new lot sent in their records to beat FFP the 'royalty' in the Nyon keep saw it and cried that they have beaten us; change the rules quickly said the watchmaker.

The new ones knew they were ambushed but took their pinch and moved on. Many years later the new ones thought they had shown the world how to run a beautiful club for the beautiful game. BUT NO. Spectre was not happy. The Arse, the Rags, Real Mad, the beer drinkers and the Scouse ones demanded action as they didn't win anything anymore and that was not good for the sky people or the happiness of the world.

'We need a hacker' they spat and the Scouse ones got caught so they needed a new one. The geeky one was found in Ronaldo land and he was really really good for a bit. And he found 6 million emails from the City boys and a really good reporter from penalty taker land got his glue out and put a couple together which showed that the City boys did nothing wrong.

Ban them anyway said Spectre and they were banned and everyone celebrated that the 'royals' are back and even the 6 fingered ones and the barcoded ones sent a letter of congratulations to the Nyon keep.

But no. The City boys said stop. We are innocent and we will prove it. So the angels of Eastlands got on their trusty steeds and went to the place of clocks and won the day.

The holy ones of Eastlands are free and Spectre is weaker, for now.

Der Spiegel are laughable...not only did they have some part to play in making our club appear guilty by not only handling stolen information but also conspiring to splice and doctor the emails to show a certain narrative to imply guilt.

Now, after that has been thrown out by an independent court, the same stupid fuckwits come out and say hold on... we have other emails and expect people to believe them!!

Get to fuck DS. I along with others have let them know by replying to their article on twitter.

There reputation was burnt long ago, it is quite frankly lower than the gutter now

I am trying to widen my perspective when looking at everything which is going on.

Everything which is currently happening is perfectly logical from a historic perspective.

Ray Dalio has been publishing articles and encouraging people to look in this manner with his work on the 'changing world order' and a similar thing is certainly happening in football. When the existing elite are threatened by a rising power, they use protectionist measures to maintain their advantage. Dalio states that in these situations the eventual result is often war or large-scale conflict, which appears to be the present situation regarding City and the widespread media and institutional attacks.

In this context, the current media attacks must be considered organised and planned. This is a relatively cheap way of maintaining power and attacking the rising power. Presently there appears to be a campaign to cast doubt on the validity of City's CAS appeal. I can not help thinking that certain journalists are being heavily influenced and briefed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.