CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

ive been banned from the media thread for the last 12 months , so i will put this here as its relevant , Rob Harris is now questioning why we were allowed to choose two of the three judges/panel who came to the CAS decision ,Harris really is obsessed with our club , when football does return he will need a big pair of bollocks to turn up at the Etihad.

ive been banned from the media thread for the last 12 months , so i will put this here as its relevant , Rob Harris is now questioning why we were allowed to choose two of the three judges/panel who came to the CAS decision ,Harris really is obsessed with our club , when football does return he will need a big pair of bollocks to turn up at the Etihad.
Do people like Harris actually go to matches or are they long distance snipers watching in a studio or even at home?

He's a dick who is a fecking idiot. The arbiters are independent of both parties and are selected from a list.
UEFA chose one from a panel of independent arbiters. We chose likewise. And CAS themselves chose the president of the panel.

from CAS Rules and Regs:
R33 Independence and Qualifications of Arbitrators
Every arbitrator shall be and remain impartial and independent of the parties and shall immediately disclose any circumstances which may affect her/his independence with respect to any of the parties.
Every arbitrator shall appear on the list drawn up by the ICAS in accordance with the Statutes which are part of this Code, shall have a good command of the language of the arbitration and shall be available as required to complete the arbitration
expeditiously.
R54 (relevant paragraph)
If three arbitrators are to be appointed, the President of the Division shall appoint the President of the Panel following nomination of the arbitrator by the Respondent and after having consulted the arbitrators. The arbitrators nominated by the parties shall only be deemed appointed after confirmation by the President of the Division. Before proceeding with such confirmation, the President of the Division shall ensure that the arbitrators comply with the requirements of Article R33.

Last edited:
City complained to UEFA about the press leaks coming from within UEFA during our investigation. They're listed in the November CAS judgement document

https://www.tas-cas.org/en/jurisprudence/recent-decisions.html

The complaint was referred to UEFA'S ethics committee for investigation

I'm glad it was referred to UEFA's ethics committee. They're the only body who can investigate because UEFA and the IC are completely independent of each other and all the members of the IC are free from any taint of any conflict of interest. We're guaranteed a speedy and objective report.

He's a dick who is a fecking idiot. The arbiters are independent of both parties and are selected from a list.
UEFA chose one from a panel of independent arbiters. We chose likewise. And CAS themselves chose the president of the panel.

from CAS Rules and Regs:
I thought I read on here thst we chose one UEFA chose one and as we were the defendant we chose the president from a CAS list and UEFA had to agree with that choice, as they did, otherwise CAS would appoint a president if City and UEFA could not agree on the president City chose. I could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.