CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Do Der Speigel do daily releases or should we expect another City ‘story’ tomorrow as it was last Thursday when they did the last one.

You probably remember the Merseybeats, Billy J Kramer, B Bumble and the Stingers, Eden Kane, Johnny and the Hurricanes and a whole lot more.

Good God, are there people on here who don't? I still play this stuff every Saturday night - along with the Kalin Twins, Connie Francis , Ricky Nelson, Buddy Holly and the incomparable Everly Bros!

Do Der Speigel do daily releases or should we expect another City ‘story’ tomorrow as it was last Thursday when they did the last one.

I would have thought they'd go for today so they can put Pep on the spot at his press conference tomorrow.

UEFA selected their representative and he obviously went with their plea ,we selected a representative who went with our plea/defence , the third i believe was an independent selection and he looked at the evidence and gave us the decision. So f*ck all this talk about we only got a majority , it was never going to be a unanimous decision as long as UEFA had their chosen representative at CAS.
I don’t think it works like that.
I personally think it was a 2-0 nil win and if it wasn’t. Then it says that CAS aren’t truly independent and that could be slightly worrying.

It was a two-hour wonder, you could see the likes of Harris and Panja deflating like a balloon as the penny dropped.
Still didn’t stop Uncle Conn from wading in though

To be fair, the flap-o-meter meter on this very thread was off the scale for a bit! You just knew the game was up for the WhatsApp group though when Nick Harris started creeping round @projectriver on Twitter ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.