CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I honestly did not see VAR check on that pen??? Was there ene?

Anyway curious to see the Wolves FFP thing in the media, will it be as loud as it happened to City? Does this make their Europa League run hollow success?
David Conn might look into it?
Delaney will surely find Chinese human rights issue with it. Unless he is worried about all his shoes, t shirts are done in China by slaves or kids.

Memory not too clear. Was it for us? Just remember some guffawing on the radio!
Dont think I was there.
Well the earlier references are to the 1965-66 season when City were promoted. Lee did not join City until a couple of years later. He was the last piece in the jigsaw for the title winning side in 1967-68.

Well the earlier references are to the 1965-66 season when City were promoted. Lee did not join City until a couple of years later. He was the last piece in the jigsaw for the title winning side in 1967-68.
I remember very well Frannie's debut against Wolves, I was really excited about seeing a player who cost the humungous sum of £60,000. No scummy FFP to worry about in those heady days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.