CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

This thread will continue because this FFP shite isnt going away , it will be resurrected in the future usually preceding an important football match , the media are so transparent and the millions of gullible plastic fans of the 'istree clubs hang on their every word and take their musings as gospel.
Just remember the average plastic 'istree fan is as thick as pig shit , they follow like sheep , and have zero thought process and their opinions are irrelevant. The Rags and Dippers get the fans they deserve.

Anyone had a reply from the German Press Council about Der Spiegel doctoring hacked emails?

To those still insisting on our guilt I usually ask if they believe that UAE are a stonger world power than Russia as even Putin couldn't get CAS to alter their views.
I can’t believe that you have said that because that was exactly what I said to my lads after all the dick heads started on about City buying CAS off.

I tweeted DerSpiegel & their "reporter" along with a few in the British press asking about it and guess how many replies I got? If you answered zero then you'd be correct. Last time someone published fake documents there seemed to be a bit of a to do about it I seem to recall. #HitlerDiaries

Aside from City fans giving them grief on Twitter, I’m astonished that Der Spiegel are escaping scrutiny from pretty much all media outlets regarding the doctoring of e-mails. It seems to some - particularly the WhatsApp group - that this is perfectly acceptable behaviour but I bet none of them would be saying that if they were the target.

Just been having this discussion with the other mods. I think the thread has largely run its course, barring any new developments, and it’s become a bit of a “mega thread”, incorporating a number of separate, but essentially related topics.

Think it might make sense to lock it unless something new happens regarding the case, otherwise people can start new threads or post on other relevant threads.
Certainly the CAS part has been won but predictably those who picked the propaganda and not the facts are reluctant to accept the result.
This story has kept many of them in a job for a long time so they cling on to their "Flat earth" view by disputing the CAS verdict despite its result supposedly being the nail in our coffin.
I not optimistic their hatred will change, we have let too many media get egg on their face so they will continue to tell their customers that black is white and we will continue to be unwanted by a g## dominated UEFA.
I still think this thread is needed to allow most of us to get evidence via say PB or other resident experts to counter the "Flat Earth" arguments but the CAS battle has been well and truly won.

Surprised to see this thread back at the top again but while it is does anyone know what’s happening with our complaint to UEFA about the leaks that CAS referred to as an on-going investigation?

Surprised to see this thread back at the top again but while it is does anyone know what’s happening with our complaint to UEFA about the leaks that CAS referred to as an on-going investigation?
Probably:
1. Delayed due to covid
2. Delayed till arse covering in place
3. Delayed till devil arrives on snowmobile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.