CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The press = "After UEFA's FFP ban City will lose all their star players"
City = Actually lose no-one, sign Messi

Only City can go from being banned from Europe for two years, to being favourites to sign the best player in the world just a few weeks later. I love this club!

Last edited:
Only City can go from being banned from Europe for two years, to being favourites to sign the best player in the world only a few weeks later. I love this club!
It has occurred to me that this deal is potentially the biggest imaginable fuck you to tebas, the letter writing clubs, der spiegel, and uefa possible.

I am all for Lions Messi coming to City. What I don't what is that it causes unrest with the rest of the squad. Which is what will happen should be sign for us. Which could lead us into breaking FFP. That is because we will have to increase the wages of all the other squad players to keep them happy ☺
Hurry up they are working on formula right now

I am all for Lions Messi coming to City. What I don't what is that it causes unrest with the rest of the squad. Which is what will happen should be sign for us. Which could lead us into breaking FFP. That is because we will have to increase the wages of all the other squad players to keep them happy ☺
If you think Lions Messi is good you want to see his younger brother Loeopard Messi.

Knocks spots off other players and is fast as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.