CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Rui Pinto's trial starts next week. I wouldn't be surprised if all the hacked stuff is back in the news.

its funny that all the leaks he said he had on football clubs and players and agents are all based on manchester city
can you name another club in europe and under uefa rules being used in the media to make uefa ban them for 2 years

if there is any truth to all them leaked documents then let see the shit about elite clubs like barca united munich madrid or are you saying they are not involved in anything dodgy and its only manchester city hahahahaha

its funny that all the leaks he said he had on football clubs and players and agents are all based on manchester city
can you name another club in europe and under uefa rules being used in the media to make uefa ban them for 2 years

if there is any truth to all them leaked documents then let see the shit about elite clubs like barca united munich madrid or are you saying they are not involved in anything dodgy and its only manchester city hahahahaha

There was info on other clubs and players. Something about United and the terms of the Martial deal, and details of Pogba’s transfer as well I think. Wolves and their ownership structure. The Ronaldo rape claims. Plus a lot of the charges he’s up on relate to hacking Portuguese clubs and I understand none of what he’s accused of relates to the City stuff.
The difference is though that all the other shite got quickly swept under the carpet by our media while they were happy to continually highlight the Der Spackel stories relating to us.

Great points, and Klopp's statement about the situation yesterday was a total embarrassment. They are defending champions and they are already in full retreat and the little fella has not yet put pen to paper.
Those candle sellers on merseyside are going to make a killing again!
Might be an idea to buy some stocks and shares in candle manufacturing firms.

None of the Pinto charges relate to City. They mostly relate to Benfica, Sporting Lisbon and the agency Doyen Sports. Pinto's leaks also revealed the Ronaldo rape allegations and various murky tax dodges including Barcelona players. It seems his motivation was just to extort as much money as possible and he wasn't targeting City. It was Der Spiegel which seemed fixated on getting City.

Witness protection program? He must have an awful lot of serious shit on some very dangerous people to have to change his identity and go into hiding. This could prove very interesting.

Those Albanian gangsters are on their way from Mykonos to Lisbon as we speak.

Probably just me, but I Iike the idea of someone having to "change his identity and go into hiding" whilst the article simultaneously gives his Twitter handle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.