Cashless in Canada

George Hannah

Thanks to Nat West. Did you travelling Blues know you can't use their Visa debit card in any ATM in Canada to get money? I'm having to cross the border into the US to find a machine that works!

make an account on westernunion.co.uk and western union yourself some money with that debit card mate.

or better yet if you're travelling with someone western union it to them, technically it's allowed to send money to yourself but it does get you some odd looks and unsure cashiers.

Anyway it's an easy way to get money anywhere in the world if you're ever truly stuck.

There's nothing on their website about that? Have you confirmed it with NatWest?

If not, try +44 8705 888 444.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
i work for a bank and you have to contact them and let them know if your going abroad.

You sure Kenney ?

I've never heard of that before , and i've been abroad once or twice ...... i haven't been aware of that.

Natwest are notorious cunts for this. My brother went to use a ATM on his honeymoon in New York, no joy. This was despite the fact he told them he was going. Assholes

I bank with Nat West. 2 days before going to Spain couple of weeks ago went into local branch and said I was going to Spain and wanted to make sure my card would work. Bloke says yea it will be fine as it is all centralised now. I used it twice with no problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.