Casual staff at City - club confirm they will be paid

I reckon this will get sorted in the new day or 2 but it hasn’t stopped the “City bloggers” rushing to lay the boot into the Club. The temps will get paid and it’s probably something like agreeing with contractors to pass on payments that’s holding things up.

I reckon this will get sorted in the new day or 2 but it hasn’t stopped the “City bloggers” rushing to lay the boot into the Club. The temps will get paid and it’s probably something like agreeing with contractors to pass on payments that’s holding things up.
Of course we are sorting it,why wouldn't we,every single issue in football and we have unamed people calling us out,we are apparently everything that is bad about football

It would be nice for City to sort this out sooner rather than later, there are probably a lot of workers left applying for SSP after their places of work shut down.

Of course we are sorting it,why wouldn't we,every single issue in football and we have unamed people calling us out,we are apparently everything that is bad about football
It doesn`t help when the fans of of our Club start to also spread the shit,when in reality NO fucker on this forum has any inkling as to where City are at with their discussions with the Contractors.
Really is about time we calmed down and await an outcome from the Club.Personally I don`t give a fuck, just because one or two on this thread are ranting and raving about City scoring points over other clubs and being the first to make a "move in the right direction".
Lets wait and see.

I would imagine most football clubs have not sorted out wages etc., for their casual staff , but the Mail had to put us in their headline , the Mail really have got it in for us the negativity is sickening , what the hell Samuel is doing working for that toilet paper , i have no idea. He is far to good a journalist to be associated with the gutter press.

One or two players monthly salaries would probably sort all of this out. When other clubs are asking staff to take pay cuts, it would be great if HRH just paid all of this in full, to yet again show his dedicaton to Manchester and its people

Just playing devil's advocate here ....................
Are the casual staff asking to be paid for the dates of the matches that would be played if the season hadn't been suspended?
If so, what will happen if the season goes ahead and games are played in June/July - will they be paid again for the rescheduled games?
That could be something the club are working through.
Whatever, the Club should be advising the casuals on what their thinking is.

Find it hard to believe but city should be taking notice of Gary Neville he's paying his staff and redundancy not an option come on city if he can do we should do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.