Casual staff at City - club confirm they will be paid

It doesn`t help when the fans of of our Club start to also spread the shit,when in reality NO fucker on this forum has any inkling as to where City are at with their discussions with the Contractors.
Really is about time we calmed down and await an outcome from the Club.Personally I don`t give a fuck, just because one or two on this thread are ranting and raving about City scoring points over other clubs and being the first to make a "move in the right direction".
Lets wait and see.

Of course we are sorting it,why wouldn't we,every single issue in football and we have unamed people calling us out,we are apparently everything that is bad about football

It would also help if the club just actually communicated to its employees what was happening.

Football is irrelevant at the moment. City are a billion dollar company funded by mega rich businesses. It's not about slagging the club, its about expecting the club to do right by its employees and so far the silence isn't helping employees during a pandemic.

People really need to stop taking things so seriously and forget about football for the time being. How would you feel if you were a temp staff at City during these times and nothing has been communicated to you?

It doesn`t help when the fans of of our Club start to also spread the shit,when in reality NO fucker on this forum has any inkling as to where City are at with their discussions with the Contractors.
Really is about time we calmed down and await an outcome from the Club.Personally I don`t give a fuck, just because one or two on this thread are ranting and raving about City scoring points over other clubs and being the first to make a "move in the right direction".
Lets wait and see.

Spot on Oakiecokie

I also think 1 or 2 posters have this privileged access to Danny Wilson and think that’s the norm for fans. That might be fine for ITKs but he’s never responded to anything I’ve sent him. He was probably too busy but that’s often life.

Hopefully this is something the club are working on, would be very disappointing if not. Some kind of announcement to help allay people’s fears wouldn’t go amiss though.

Just goes to show that even in these troubled times , the daily racist can’t resist can they.
Literally, every fucking business on the planet has a disaster recovery plan.

Just goes to show that even in these troubled times , the daily racist can’t resist can they.
Literally, every fucking business on the planet has a disaster recovery plan.
Perhaps the Mail would care to appraise us of the arrangements they have made to pay their casual and agency workers particularly those on the football and other sports side.

Perhaps the Mail would care to appraise us of the arrangements they have made to pay their casual and agency workers particularly those on the football and other sports side.

True mate, and I wonder if those posters and bloggers can post examples of where they stuck up for City Ticket Office who have been a great help at Wembley reprinting tickets, organising refunds for fans etc. These staff get slaughtered on a regular basis on here.

If you read the article it seems this is an issue that needs to be sorted by all the clubs, but for some reason it seems appropriate to single out city in the bye-line. I suppose it's a good example of human rights abuses and greed by Arabs for the not at all racist mail

Yeah, my first reaction was "Hasn't every club got casual workers, and do they feel the same?" Another case of having a gratuitous swipe!

True mate, and I wonder if those posters and bloggers can post examples of where they stuck up for City Ticket Office who have been a great help at Wembley reprinting tickets, organising refunds for fans etc. These staff get slaughtered on a regular basis on here.
City staff at Wembley were getting abuse to their face from fans who had lost tickets through themselves and were unhappy because they couldn't get replacements next to their mates. I am no fan of TPTB in the ticket office but those staff that man the windows do a great job. Lions led by donkeys.

City staff at Wembley were getting abuse to their face from fans who had lost tickets through themselves and were unhappy because they couldn't get replacements next to their mates. I am no fan of TPTB in the ticket office but those staff that man the windows do a great job. Lions led by donkeys.

Spot on Mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.