Cat advice

Oh bless him , a bully cat has really got his number , how old is he ? He would get used to being in but you will have to weather the initial complaing ! @Bigg Bigg Blue has several indoor cats , he can give you some tips

Vet has put him down as 3 years old on the system and thats what we registered for his insurance. from reading up ferrel or fully outdoor un neutered cats have an average age of 3-5 years so I guess he's hit his peak and is on the way down.

Last edited:
Vet has put him down as 3 years old on the system and thats what we registered for his insurance. from reading up ferrel or fully outdoor un neutered cats have an average age of 3-5 years so I guess he's hit his peak and is on the way down.
Not now he has been adopted , keeping him in will extend his life for years i reckon, looking at the latest injury i wouldnt let him out again, that looks bad , he has had plenty of goes at it , his life will be short if he keeps getting into trouble

Not now he has been adopted , keeping him in will extend his life for years i reckon, looking at the latest injury i wouldnt let him out again, that looks bad , he has had plenty of goes at it , his life will be short if he keeps getting into trouble

Yeah sorry I was meaning in terms of his ability to fight like he used too. 6 months ago he was the alpha of the area, clearly not anymore. his life expectancy as adopted cat should be a good 12 years or so.

Talking Cat tree's.

Anyone got any recommendations for a decent one? needs to be for quite a large adult cat. he's about 5.5kg.

Talking Cat tree's.

Anyone got any recommendations for a decent one? needs to be for quite a large adult cat. he's about 5.5kg.
Amazon have loads , i think a tall one with a scratching post for by the window so he can look out , according to an expert i watch it doesnt frustrate them looking out , it is a enhancement to their indoor life

Amazon have loads , i think a tall one with a scratching post for by the window so he can look out , according to an expert i watch it doesnt frustrate them looking out , it is a enhancement to their indoor life

yeah I was taking a look there. a lot seem to just show kittens so thought Id see if anyone had any recommendations.

Frustration wise He sometimes sits on the window sil scratching at the window to get out! Hopefully being further away from the window will be better for him.

yeah I was taking a look there. a lot seem to just show kittens so thought Id see if anyone had any recommendations.

Frustration wise He sometimes sits on the window sil scratching at the window to get out! Hopefully being further away from the window will be better for him.
Type in cats tree for large cats

It might be a tabby thing as he looks a lot like ours (Archie).

He likes to go out and seems to like fighting, but he's not very good at it! He's had injuries to his neck like yours has, abscesses from cat bites and has scars all over his ears.

He was a 2 year old unneutered rescue when we got him in 2009 and we got him spayed straight away but he's never calmed down!

It might be a tabby thing as he looks a lot like ours (Archie).

He likes to go out and seems to like fighting, but he's not very good at it! He's had injuries to his neck like yours has, abscesses from cat bites and has scars all over his ears.

He was a 2 year old unneutered rescue when we got him in 2009 and we got him spayed straight away but he's never calmed down!

Heh, could be a long term family lineage as we're stretford based. maybe there is extended tabby cat family of crap fighters that think they are hard!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.