Cat trouble

The cats that use my garden as an Old Trafford definitely don’t bury their mess .
Every time I deter them from one spot, they move on and find another. My raised beds are a particular favourite .
I found putting those plastic fence spikes just below the soil surface a cathartic experience . Don’t think the cats do though .

My cats have been wonderful, different characters but all very loving and loyal despite what people think , if you interact with them and not just leave them to their own devices they respond in kind and love you back . Merlin loves playing fetch and we do that for half hour every evening , he loves it and really gets into it

It is all about training from the beginning , most people get a cat and that is it , when they go out i have always put their tray by the back door then put some where i want them to go to the loo, mix it with earth or sand so they can cover it , mine poo there , i will do the same with merlin , you cant stop them weeing on bushes as that is territory marking and all animals do that

I find it very strange that people hate on them when dogs shit on the pavements and in parks , anywhere actually , you are reliant on having a good owner to pick it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.