Cat Vs Dog

Cats don't bother me.

Simply seeing a dog is enough to cause me irritation. Most retarded creatures on Earth (and in some cases the owners are just as idiotic)

Ridiculous story here <a class="postlink" href="http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/lord-chief-justice-to-rule-if-the-life-of-lennox-the-dog-will-be-spared-16163750.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 63750.html</a>

Can't understand anyone who would care about dogs more than people. 127,000 signatures on a petition for goodness sake.

Its stories like this that should get that kind of attention.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4354630/Boy-2-suffers-serious-facial-injuries-in-horror-dog-attack.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... ttack.html</a>

Stray dog apparently so yet another irresponsible dog owner who's let it roam free or escape.

I don't smoke but maybe they should have looked at making leads compulsory before banning public smoking. Will that get 127,000 signatures like some absolute joke of a court case? All dogs should be given a microchip implant as well in which case the owner of the dog that attacked this child could be easily traced and prosecuted.

LongsightM13 said:
Dogs have loyalty and character.
Cats are whores. Slags.
You might think your cat likes you, but it is basically only hanging around until it gets a better offer.
You cat owners, especially the dotty women who got one as a child substitute, do realise that one day it will simply fuck off and leave you, don't you? And it won't spare you second thought.
No point putting signs up on lampposts if your cat goes missing. It hasn't been "stolen", whatever lies you tell yourself.
It is either dead beneath the wheels of a van, or simply likes someone else better than you

I've had four cats in my life (1 young, 2 teenage and 1 now) and not one has moved out. They don't dare.

peoffrey said:
LongsightM13 said:
Dogs have loyalty and character.
Cats are whores. Slags.
You might think your cat likes you, but it is basically only hanging around until it gets a better offer.
You cat owners, especially the dotty women who got one as a child substitute, do realise that one day it will simply fuck off and leave you, don't you? And it won't spare you second thought.
No point putting signs up on lampposts if your cat goes missing. It hasn't been "stolen", whatever lies you tell yourself.
It is either dead beneath the wheels of a van, or simply likes someone else better than you

I've had four cats in my life (1 young, 2 teenage and 1 now) and not one has moved out. They don't dare.

Gay.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
peoffrey said:

Gay.

You should hear my reaction when she leaves dead mice on the kitchen floor.

Just been through this thread and it's reassuring to know that my dog lovers vs cat lovers rationale is standing up to scrutiny yet again. Generally, the people I like and respect on here favour dogs and the people I dislike and don't respect favour cats.

Skashion said:
Just been through this thread and it's reassuring to know that my dog lovers vs cat lovers rationale is standing up to scrutiny yet again. Generally, the people I like and respect on here favour dogs and the people I dislike and don't respect favour cats.

Gutted.

Skashion said:
peoffrey said:

You won't be the only one. Look who's on your side, fucking turncoat Vinjay, who bailed out on his football club. A very 'cat' thing to do. Sticking by your club no matter what, that's a dog person my friend.

I once sent an e-mail of support to AFC Wimbledon. Is that the actions of a Dog person or a Cat person? Either way, my tortoiseshell is sleeping on the chair and has done so for hours. We all know a dog would demanded to play ball 15 times and then chased its own tail.

Skashion said:
peoffrey said:
You won't be the only one. Look who's on your side, fucking turncoat Vinjay, who bailed out on his football club. A very 'cat' thing to do. Sticking by your club no matter what, that's a dog person my friend.

No I walked out on the fans that's different as far as I'm concerned. If you can't see the difference that's your problem.

The ones walking out on the club are the thousands refusing to go next season because of the owners and relegation. I walked away for no such reasons despite what you implied on the jubilee thread.

Vinjay said:
Skashion said:
peoffrey said:

No I walked out on the fans that's different as far as I'm concerned. If you can't see the difference that's your problem.

The ones walking out on the club are the thousands refusing to go next season because of the owners and relegation. I walked away for no such reasons despite what you implied on the jubilee thread.

you quit on your club, regardless of how you dress it up.

You're not a blue and you never will be, we don't want cop-out jump shippers like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.