Catch Phrase

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 58678

Anyone watching this shit on ITV1? It's got to be the most contrived shit I've ever watched. It's like two bad actors as contestants and an audience of North Korean's being forced to laugh in fear of death.

Terrible terrible television!

KippaxCitizen said:
Anyone watching this shit on ITV1? It's got to be the most contrived shit I've ever watched. It's like two bad actors as contestants and an audience of North Korean's being forced to laugh in fear of death.

Terrible terrible television!
Just say what you see.

The worst part is they've replaced "say what you see" with "the clue is on your screen, but what does it mean?"

quiet_riot said:
The worst part is they've replaced "say what you see" with "the clue is on your screen, but what does it mean?"

Not seen the above but that's just disappointing to be fair.

quiet_riot said:

I know what you mean.

It's good but it's not right.

We have great fun in our house watching Catchphrase. My three year old literally shouts out exactly what he sees and is convinced he's right every time. My Mom is so competitive but gets them all too late. Great fun. Love it. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.