Cavani (continued)

Sky bet now showing 11/8 to sign for City.

I really want this guy, he has been my most wanted signing throughout the window.

Sky expecting Napoli to announce that they're extending his contract in the next few minutes.

Official now, new 5-year contract with a buy-out clause of around £50,000,000. Good luck getting out Cavani if they don't get in the Champions League again.

Nik ‏@TouchlineDrama
Amazingly, De Laurentiis began his interview with—"Some marriages end. Cavani is going to Manchester". Heart-attacks in Naples at that joke.

Oh you coont, De Laurentiis.

LoveCity said:
Official now, new 5-year contract with a buy-out clause of around £50,000,000. Good luck getting out Cavani if they don't get in the Champions League again.

I heard it was a lower fee if Napoli misses CL next year. Maybe im wrong.

Re: Cavani. (cont)

pee dubya said:
mancityscot said:
pee dubya said:
Still confused by this striker thing, we have 4 of the best already, it´s our strongest position. There´s not another club in the world with the depth of strikers we have, it´s just not the position we need to strengthen.

dzeko is bobbins. lost count of the amount of chances he misses. balotelli, turns up when he can be arsed. did he play today? can turn it on aka vs germany in the euros but can also just go missing. dont trust those two

Dzeko will always, always score goals for us for as long as we have him. He has great movement and positional sense and just a knack for knowing where to be. Granted his touch and control lets him down sometimes in the build up play, but fuck, he´s not bad for a guy whose basically our 4th choice striker. Sure Cavani is probably a better all round player, or at least looks it in Serie A, but my point is, is he really that much better to make it wothwhile spending a lot of time, effort and money in bringing him in? Also it seems that he plays a lot more like Tevez than Dzeko, for me it would reduce the variety we had in attack as well.

Chasing these star strikers in complicated deals just seems like a distraction from where we really need to improve. I mean today, when a pretty average Liverpool side pressed us hard and fast in midfield and defence, we couldn´t keep the ball. Swansea did the same under Rodgers when they beat us. It doesn´t give me much hope for if we face someone like Barca who are absolute masters at that.

"Dzeko will always, always score goals for us for as long as we have him".............................MOST INANE STATEMENT i've yet seen here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.