Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.

JosMCFC

Sell mario now £20mil+ dzeko & tevez in the summer combined fee £30mil +
Then go buy the 2 best strikers in the world play aguero behind the them now that would unreal

I know this wont happen but one can dream

Don't rate Cavani for the money but would love to sign Falcao. But keep dreaming them days are gone we have a team of champions and we will only invest on decent youth players

So let me get this right...

You're wanting to sell a slack arse, plus two proven, consistent PL forwards the summer

This in order in order to sign two players who are very good in their respective leagues at present, but are untried and untested at PL level, leaving Aguero and the largely untested Guidetti to help ease them into the squad as partners?

Tripe IMHO

Manx Blue said:
So let me get this right...

You're wanting to sell a slack arse, plus two proven, consistent PL forwards the summer

This in order in order to sign two players who are very good in their respective leagues at present, but are untried and untested at PL level, leaving Aguero and the largely untested Guidetti to help ease them into the squad as partners?

Tripe IMHO

Dzeko consistent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.