Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

taconinja said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!
And maybe I'll get to ride a unicorn that shits gold. Cavani is better than Dzeko. Period.

read my post properly!

No way is he better than the Dzeko of Wolfsburg. Too many smacked arses comparing the Dzeko of this season to Cavani...

Thenumber1blue said:
What has actually happened with Cavani today anyone,i've had no internet all day ?
Just the standard twitter flapping that always happens around anything to do with Italian clubs.

neoblue said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Could happen, edin needs his confidence boosted big time though.

well he will sure as shit get his confidence boosted if he reads this forum!!!

levets said:
taconinja said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

And maybe I'll get to ride a unicorn that shits gold. Cavani is better than Dzeko. Period.

read my post properly!

No way is he better than the Dzeko of Wolfsburg. Too many smacked arses comparing the Dzeko of this season to Cavani...
Here and now Cavani is better than Dzeko.

taconinja said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

This. Better workrate, mobility, touch, pace and a better poacher.

Dzeko is a top class striker but Cavani has certain attributes which set him apart from the rest.

Thenumber1blue said:
What has actually happened with Cavani today anyone,i've had no internet all day ?

He has signed for Chelsea mate,15 year deal 350k a week.........he ain't really but they are showing real interest apparently,much to the dismay of many PS3 and X BOX players on here

supercity88 said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

Cavani is better on FIFA and Championship Manager and it is based on real football so I don't see how you can make that point.

are you serious! Based on REAL football? You need to switch off and get out a bit more!

Kids today eh?

I watch Napoli quite regularly (they're my favourite Italian team) and Cavani is better than Dzeko in pretty much every department. He isn't as tall but his headers usually have more power and zip behind them. Cavani's shots also have great power behind them, too many of Dzeko's are very tame. I can't think of one thing Dzeko is better than Cavani at. It would be a very clear upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.