Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

levets said:
taconinja said:
levets said:
read my post properly!

No way is he better than the Dzeko of Wolfsburg. Too many smacked arses comparing the Dzeko of this season to Cavani...
Here and now Cavani is better than Dzeko.

Here and now? What about next season? Nobody knows... get a grip lads FFS!
I have a grip. Did you not see the picture of Ms. Smulders? Who wouldn't have a grip? ;)

Seriously though I'm fine. If we don't get Cavani, we don't get Cavani. Dzeko is more or less serviceable and Aguero is great. Tevez looks to be off but who knows?

Grieffymcfcctid said:
if we stick with dzeko and not get cavani then we wont win the league, we will most likely finish 3rd especially if chelsea get cavani! if we can spend 30m on fernandinho and nearly 20m on navas who are both average players then i will never understand why we wont pay what is it, 55m ? or so for cavani who is a world class player and could possibly be a league winner.
Could you get any more negative?

TheMaineRoad said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
if we stick with dzeko and not get cavani then we wont win the league, we will most likely finish 3rd especially if chelsea get cavani! if we can spend 30m on fernandinho and nearly 20m on navas who are both average players then i will never understand why we wont pay what is it, 55m ? or so for cavani who is a world class player and could possibly be a league winner.

Isn't it! What an embarrassing post. You sound like a child.

taconinja said:
levets said:
taconinja said:
Here and now Cavani is better than Dzeko.

Here and now? What about next season? Nobody knows... get a grip lads FFS!
I have a grip. Did you not see the picture of Ms. Smulders? Who wouldn't have a grip? ;)

Seriously though I'm fine. If we don't get Cavani, we don't get Cavani. Dzeko is more or less serviceable and Aguero is great. Tevez looks to be off but who knows?

Haha... calmed me down!!!

Aguero needs to stay fit, and we need to have a quicker tempo next season... then we'll be fine!

If we can get Isco in and a CB, providing we can keep Tevez, our squad will be strong enough to win the league next season. Let us not forget Dzeko, Aguero and Tevez are world class strikers. Add to that Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Isco, Nasri and Rodwell, we have a good mix of players. If my mate Jose Mourinho had this team, he would piss the league.

bugsyblue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:

Isn't it! What an embarrassing post. You sound like a child.
its just my opinion, everyone as one. yeah it might be an embarrassing post but it fits in with this whole website then doesn't it? Im not being negative, i am just saying you would of thought we would of learned from last season with van persie.

supercity88 said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!

Cavani is better on FIFA and Championship Manager and it is based on real football so I don't see how you can make that point.
I do hope this is a bit of a weekend fishing trip

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.