Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Was just listening to talksport and I heard that the Napoli sporting director is over here visiting city about a deal for Cavani including Dzeko.
I became aroussed at the thought of Cavani and possibly Isco coming in with Pelligrini. Ha

How much of an overhaul of tactics will we need, to get the best out of him? IF he signs of course. I never watch the Italian league, so have only seen him in the champions league, and random youtube videos. Napoli play on the counter, but we don't. So how well would he fit in here? I'm well aware that he's a fantastic striker. But is he the right striker for us? Cheers guys!

Sky sports reporting that DeLaurentis and the general manager met with City to discuss a potential deal with Dzeko going the other way.

Tricky_Trev said:
How much of an overhaul of tactics will we need, to get the best out of him? IF he signs of course. I never watch the Italian league, so have only seen him in the champions league, and random youtube videos. Napoli play on the counter, but we don't. So how well would he fit in here? I'm well aware that he's a fantastic striker. But is he the right striker for us? Cheers guys!
Put it this way,he would be the best signing city have made since Colin bell.

Tricky_Trev said:

Rauls finishing, Drogbas power, muller's stamina and Tevez's work rate. Bit of Shearers heading and Gerrards shooting too.

Best signing we've made, if it comes off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.