Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Re: Cavani Speculation/News

Apparently the not so special one was after Edin when he played for Wolfsburg..Interesting this. I'd sell to Chelsea..So long as we get an improvement on Edin

Rorz88 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Rorz88 said:
Rumour this morning is Dzeko to Chelsea....... interesting !

where was that rumoured?

Was reported this morning on ssn, apparently Jose has always like our Edin and wants to make him first signing.
Many BM posters think Dzeko will be a success at his next club.
One of Mourinho's strengths is his use of psychology to improve a player performance.
We must be very careful on this one.

Not even Jose Mourinho can make Edin Dzeko better than Cavani (if he is our replacement).

I wish Edin all the best though. That goal will always mean the world to me.

alky313 said:
Not even Jose Mourinho can make Edin Dzeko better than Cavani (if he is our replacement).

I wish Edin all the best though. That goal will always mean the world to me.

Dzeko would fit with Mouriniho stlye of play he would be perfect and score lots and lots of goals - he has scored lots of goals for us even though he is only been a bit part player this season.

Selling to Mouriniho / Chelsi would improve them the player would get regular games score lots of goals and have a point to prove

Madness

Cavani is good but he aint head and shoulders better than Edin

sorry if already posted but German paper Bild reporting that Napoli are Getting Gomez from Bayern, so this should see the movement of Cavani

Gomez goes!

His departure is imminent - after 113 goals in 174 games. Despite contract until 2016.

Ear-witnesses report that Gomez even said in the locker room of the Olympic Stadium: "That was my last game for Bayern." And he would now probably learn Italian ...

After image information Napoli's Italian runner (played Champions League) his goal.

Gomez advisor Uli Ferber had met several times in recent weeks to negotiate. He should have reached agreement on a three-year contract.

Ferber inquired of Bavaria to the release conditions. 20 million euros to Naples offer a transfer fee. Ferber but denies negotiations with the top-club.

From his home to the English Garden Gomez is already undressed - supposedly temporarily to his girlfriend.

Matthias Sammer (45), said on Saturday: "We believe that Mario will remain with us." But that is part of the poker to the peel.

Gomez goes!

Because the situation in Munich is even more difficult for him. Behind Mario Mandzukic (under contract until 2016) he is only number two striker. And the new coach Pep Guardiola relies on playing strong attackers like Idol and possibly even Lewandowski.

Gomez but needs regular operations at a high level so as not to jeopardize his World Cup place in 2014.

Gomez comes. When his teammates in Berlin omitted from the fan curve celebrated the triple, Gomez stood alone and thoughtfully in the center circle. So when he no longer belonged to ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.