Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

ElanJo said:
Vincents Tackle said:
sam-caddick said:
it will be RVP all over again if he goes to Chelsea.

robin-llorando.gif

mmmm her twitching thighs mmmmm

who is she?
Who cares? All I know is that the answer to her problems lies in my trousers.

levets said:
supercity88 said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!

Cavani is better on FIFA and Championship Manager and it is based on real football so I don't see how you can make that point.

are you serious! Based on REAL football? You need to switch off and get out a bit more!

Kids today eh?
Either it's a windup or a sign of the impending apocalypse.

If Napoli excepted Chelsea's fee why is it all over twitter the deal would of been done and now being announced as a Chelsea player

levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!

Whilst I agree about 'if Chelsea get Cavani, so be it'.... there is no way on this earth Dzeko is better than Cavani Steve, and I really like Dzeko as a player.

Cavani is quite simply better in EVERY department, except the Bosnian language.

taconinja said:
levets said:
supercity88 said:
Cavani is better on FIFA and Championship Manager and it is based on real football so I don't see how you can make that point.

are you serious! Based on REAL football? You need to switch off and get out a bit more!

Kids today eh?
Either it's a windup or a sign of the impending apocalypse.

We've got a biter everybody!!! Sorry can't resist but wind some up on here. Just love some of the comments that come about after news from twitter and none reputable sources and couldnt help myself.

LoveCity said:
I watch Napoli quite regularly (they're my favourite Italian team) and Cavani is better than Dzeko in pretty much every department. He isn't as tall but his headers usually have more power and zip behind them. Cavani's shots also have great power behind them, too many of Dzeko's are very tame. I can't think of one thing Dzeko is better than Cavani at. It would be a very clear upgrade.

Dzeko has scored a lot more goals for his Country than Cavani, even though they are not as successful as Uruguay. Figure that one out!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.