Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

taconinja said:
levets said:
taconinja said:
And maybe I'll get to ride a unicorn that shits gold. Cavani is better than Dzeko. Period.

read my post properly!

No way is he better than the Dzeko of Wolfsburg. Too many smacked arses comparing the Dzeko of this season to Cavani...
Here and now Cavani is better than Dzeko.

Here and now? What about next season? Nobody knows... get a grip lads FFS!

Phuket Blue said:
LoveCity said:
I watch Napoli quite regularly (they're my favourite Italian team) and Cavani is better than Dzeko in pretty much every department. He isn't as tall but his headers usually have more power and zip behind them. Cavani's shots also have great power behind them, too many of Dzeko's are very tame. I can't think of one thing Dzeko is better than Cavani at. It would be a very clear upgrade.

Dzeko has scored a lot more goals for his Country than Cavani, even though they are not as successful as Uruguay. Figure that one out!?
Dzeko's the main man for Bosnia, the only player you would think, whereas Uruguay have the likes of Suarez and Forlan

Phuket Blue said:
LoveCity said:
I watch Napoli quite regularly (they're my favourite Italian team) and Cavani is better than Dzeko in pretty much every department. He isn't as tall but his headers usually have more power and zip behind them. Cavani's shots also have great power behind them, too many of Dzeko's are very tame. I can't think of one thing Dzeko is better than Cavani at. It would be a very clear upgrade.

Dzeko has scored a lot more goals for his Country than Cavani, even though they are not as successful as Uruguay. Figure that one out!?

Cavani has often been played as a defensive winger for Uruguay, I know that much. But I don't watch Uruguay games regularly like I do Napoli so can't give a qualified view on that. Maybe he is just one of those players better at club level than country (Messi isn't even a 1-in-2 goal scorer for Argentina).

taconinja said:
levets said:
supercity88 said:
Cavani is better on FIFA and Championship Manager and it is based on real football so I don't see how you can make that point.

are you serious! Based on REAL football? You need to switch off and get out a bit more!

Kids today eh?
Either it's a windup or a sign of the impending apocalypse.

He's serious mate... look at earlier posts about 'fifa' transfers...

if we stick with dzeko and not get cavani then we wont win the league, we will most likely finish 3rd especially if chelsea get cavani! if we can spend 30m on fernandinho and nearly 20m on navas who are both average players then i will never understand why we wont pay what is it, 55m ? or so for cavani who is a world class player and could possibly be a league winner.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
if we stick with dzeko and not get cavani then we wont win the league, we will most likely finish 3rd especially if chelsea get cavani! if we can spend 30m on fernandinho and nearly 20m on navas who are both average players then i will never understand why we wont pay what is it, 55m ? or so for cavani who is a world class player and could possibly be a league winner.
Not true.

Bilboblue said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!

Whilst I agree about 'if Chelsea get Cavani, so be it'.... there is no way on this earth Dzeko is better than Cavani Steve, and I really like Dzeko as a player.

Cavani is quite simply better in EVERY department, except the Bosnian language.

Billy, I'm talking about when he ruined every fucking defence in the Bundesliga... If we can get him any where near that form... then we'll be fine.

I want Cavani to sign for us... but fuck me... I'm not going to jump off a building like some of the herberts on here.

Cavani might be another 'DZEKO' eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.