Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

levets said:
Bilboblue said:
levets said:
Here's a thought....

The Dzeko who ripped up the Bundesliga and won the title with Wolfsburg or Cavani?

Dzeko every fucking day.... Now, if Chelsea get Cavani.. so be it!

Maybe Pelle can get Dzeko back to his 2009/10 form?

Just a thought... fuck me some flappers on here!

Real football is not FIFA or Championship manager... honestly!!!

Whilst I agree about 'if Chelsea get Cavani, so be it'.... there is no way on this earth Dzeko is better than Cavani Steve, and I really like Dzeko as a player.

Cavani is quite simply better in EVERY department, except the Bosnian language.

Billy, I'm talking about when he ruined every fucking defence in the Bundesliga... If we can get him any where near that form... then we'll be fine.

I want Cavani to sign for us... but fuck me... I'm not going to jump off a building like some of the herberts on here.

Cavani might be another 'DZEKO' eh?

Trust me mate, I would LOVE Dzeko to shut up some of the fucking numpties on this forum, he is a quality player that ended up being totally misused by Mancini.

I certainly won't lose sleep if we don't get Cavani, as I believe Pellegrini would utilise Dzeko properly, but I would love it if Cavani joined.

If Tevez is leaving, imagine having the choice of Dzeko/Aguero/Cavani + Guidetti !

Agree with Levets and certainly wouldn't pay £50m for Cavani. A lot of players have done well in Italy but not necessarily England.

Dzeko has been disappointing over last couple of years but has shown glimpses, who can forget the 4 goals scored at Tottenham. Maybe if a manager shows faith in him he'll deliver the goods. Not saying he will but especially with a winger like Navas he could.

Bilboblue said:
levets said:
Bilboblue said:
Whilst I agree about 'if Chelsea get Cavani, so be it'.... there is no way on this earth Dzeko is better than Cavani Steve, and I really like Dzeko as a player.

Cavani is quite simply better in EVERY department, except the Bosnian language.

Billy, I'm talking about when he ruined every fucking defence in the Bundesliga... If we can get him any where near that form... then we'll be fine.

I want Cavani to sign for us... but fuck me... I'm not going to jump off a building like some of the herberts on here.

Trust me mate, I would LOVE Dzeko to shut up some of the fucking numpties on this forum, he is a quality player that ended up being totally misused by Mancini.

I certainly won't lose sleep if we don't get Cavani, as I believe Pellegrini would utilise Dzeko properly, but I would love it if Cavani joined.

If Tevez is leaving, imagine having the choice of Dzeko/Aguero/Cavani + Guidetti !

You echo my sentiments mate... whats your plans next season? You still jet setting or settling down

Oohvonkyvonky said:
I've not posted on this thread yet as I thought I'd bide my time...

I couldn't wait any longer.

Thanks for listening.

Forzacavani

Meaning?????

levets said:
Bilboblue said:
levets said:

You echo my sentiments mate... whats your plans next season? You still jet setting or settling down

I'm gonna slip in (oo-errrr) a Thailand trip at the end of July for two weeks mate, not been for a year!

Prob gonna stay up a few times next season if you're about would be great to meet up for a beer and to catch up, not done it much lately.

Next couple of weeks will be interesting on the transfer front, looks like we are intent on getting our deals done early, makes a refreshing change from last summer!

Just an opinion but the Chelsea link has the hallmarks of ADL trying to squeeze the last drops out of us. I personally think that we'll get him.

Hard to tell whether this is ADL or genuine. It's too believable to ignore, though. Mourinho comes back to Chelsea, wants to make a splash, they lack a great striker, it all fits.

Blue Haze said:
Hard to tell whether this is ADL or genuine. It's too believable to ignore, though. Mourinho comes back to Chelsea, wants to make a splash, they lack a great striker, it all fits.

I'm sure Roman is just chomping at the bit to drop 50m on another striker! 100m on Cavani and Torres in 2 seasons.. Ouch..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.