Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

adrianr said:
Blue Haze said:
Hard to tell whether this is ADL or genuine. It's too believable to ignore, though. Mourinho comes back to Chelsea, wants to make a splash, they lack a great striker, it all fits.

I'm sure Roman is just chomping at the bit to drop 50m on another striker! 100m on Cavani and Torres in 2 seasons.. Ouch..

No kidding. He must surely know by now that Torres is a bust. Let's hope not.

why the loom and gloom if City don't want to pay that fee so it is simple your moaning will change nothing

If he go to Chelsea then good luck to them!

"ehhhh we will not win the league if we don't have cavani" then pay him and bring here if you want

Apparently when we wanted Hazard, and then the rumours started Chelsea were nicking him, one of Chelsea TV employees on twitter said Hazard to them is done, just await announcement. He's tweeted this. (found it looking for cavani news...sad i know sigh)

Chris Cohen ‏@Chris_Cohen 4h
Cavani as good as done I'm told by the way

momo88 said:
why the loom and gloom if City don't want to pay that fee so it is simple your moaning will change nothing

If he go to Chelsea then good luck to them!

"ehhhh we will not win the league if we don't have cavani" then pay him and bring here if you want

Ahh, Mr De Laurentiis, we've been expecting you

whyalwaysyou said:
Apparently when we wanted Hazard, and then the rumours started Chelsea were nicking him, one of Chelsea TV employees on twitter said Hazard to them is done, just await announcement. He's tweeted this. (found it looking for cavani news...sad i know sigh)

noooooo

whyalwaysyou said:

whyalwaysyou said:
Re.Falcao, I think he is nailed on for Chelsea, and part of the Courtois loan was because of this. And despite his awful record at Chelsea, don't be surprised to see Atletico's golden boy Torres involved in the deal. IMO there is too much media in Spain claiming he has already agreed to join Chelsea. Pretty sure I read some quotes from Falcao too explaining how he loves Chelsea and supported them as a kid, and still does follow their results.

Cavani though, City bound
what happened here then?

are you a Chelsea fan?

Well it was fun while it lasted!!

Still hoping they mess up as well and he's actually coming to us.

I'd rather it just be confirmed whether he's coming to City or Chelsea and fast, all this speculation lolol.

whyalwaysyou said:

Chris_Cohen
As always, never guaranteed until it's announced, but my source rarely gets it wrong (Mourinho, RVP, Mata, Johnson..) What a signing though!

He didn't mention Hazard , so who was that informer ?
If we have really missed out on Cavani then apart from Damiao and Jackson Martinez , i can't think of any striker who has similar ability or potential to Cavani.

sam663 said:
whyalwaysyou said:

Chris_Cohen
As always, never guaranteed until it's announced, but my source rarely gets it wrong (Mourinho, RVP, Mata, Johnson..) What a signing though!

He didn't mention Hazard , so who was that informer ?
If we have really missed out on Cavani then apart from Damiao and Jackson Martinez , i can't think of any striker who has similar ability or potential to Cavani.
Lol. Damiao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.