Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Cavani Speculation/News (page 301 onwards)

Phuket Blue said:
Matt.D said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
The Alexis Sanchez thread went well into the thousands (split up).

There is just no way this transfer is happening. We aren't going to spend £50m on just one player. Not a chance in hell.

If that is the case we will therefore never sign any of the elite players in world football I.e players who you would say are in the top 5/6 in the world.

The trick my friend is to sign them BEFORE everybody knows they are among the 5-6 'elite' players, or like Napoli did with Cavani, nurture them to be in that elite group!

Exactly you don't need highly paid scouts dof to tell us Cavani, Messi, Ronaldo are worth xx million , I could do that. We want them to find the next Cavani or Messi for peanuts relatively speaking.

We have been managed poorly in the past,i'm talking from our roots.......and we are playing catch up now we have structure led by the best.
Hopefully we will soon have our own batch of superstars when the new academy is in full swing,it will take time but we are already signing much of the teenage talent out there for relatively low fees,fees that should pale into insignificance if even a handful make the grade.

In 5 or 6 yrs I believe we will have a fantastic homegrown production line - the envy of the world.

bluemcr said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
simon23 said:
LOL!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!

There's nothing funny about being intellectually deficient, in fact i can help you........

its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

then

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

then

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

repeat kirk!!!!!
I bet your glad you didn't have that bet with ac milan!

Why's that???? have i missed something??

tell you what smartarse you step up - i'll offer you the same terms- deal???

blueparrot said:
Phuket Blue said:
Matt.D said:
If that is the case we will therefore never sign any of the elite players in world football I.e players who you would say are in the top 5/6 in the world.

The trick my friend is to sign them BEFORE everybody knows they are among the 5-6 'elite' players, or like Napoli did with Cavani, nurture them to be in that elite group!

Exactly you don't need highly paid scouts dof to tell us Cavani, Messi, Ronaldo are worth xx million , I could do that. We want them to find the next Cavani or Messi for peanuts relatively speaking.

After Cavani, there will be the 'next' Cavani, and I agree with your summary, it's all about finding him. I think the management team is heading into this way of thinking, the only problem is that the Chairman wants 5 trophies in 5 years, and that is a big ask for an up-and-coming striker to help achieve instead of a proven player of Cavani's ability. Can we do it? Only time will tell.

FantasyIreland said:
We have been managed poorly in the past,i'm talking from our roots.......and we are playing catch up now we have structure led by the best.
Hopefully we will soon have our own batch of superstars when the new academy is in full swing,it will take time but we are already signing much of the teenage talent out there for relatively low fees,fees that should pale into insignificance if even a handful make the grade.

In 5 or 6 yrs I believe we will have a fantastic homegrown production line - the envy of the world.

That would be ok if these players even got a chance or a sniff of a chance but they don't.
The likes of Gudetti (spelling) don't get anywhere near the first team anymore.

simon23 said:
He's either the longest serving rag wum in bluemoon history or actually does know fuck all!

LOL!!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz!!!

There's nothing funny about being intellectually deficient, in fact i can help you........

its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

then

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

then

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

repeat kirk!!!!!

You really do not have a clue do you? People come on here to discuss football, transfer news and opinions. Name calling just debases everything. If you can not deal with someone's opinion without having to take it to the level of name calling then you should not really bother coming on here. I quite like you snippets of information and knowledge at times but at other times........

I wont let this get to the level I have seen you with other posters at where you are PMing them your details so to try and intimidate them however....after all its not worth the 7hr trip from Cornwall for me or you...Im sure you would win

Keep posting however as I do find your info interesting.......thanks

doomuk said:
That would be ok if these players even got a chance or a sniff of a chance but they don't.
The likes of Gudetti (spelling) don't get anywhere near the first team anymore.

There is valid reason for your example,however,if they're good enough......

The quality within our academy will significantly rise in the next few years,presently,at the older level,it isn't that special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.