CBD Oil

Why Always Ste

Anyone here had any experiences with the use of CBD Oil?
There are a few Marijuana smokers on here but none I'm aware of who exclusively use CBD Oil.

I've been using it for a few weeks now.
This may be a placebo effect, but I have noticed a decrease in Anxiety. Just feel more relaxed and happy.

All thoughts/opinions are welcome on the use of CBD OIl.

There are a few Marijuana smokers on here but none I'm aware of who exclusively use CBD Oil.

This may be a placebo effect, but I have noticed a decrease in Anxiety. Just feel more relaxed and happy.

I'm buying some next week and I'm apart of many natural health groups and pretty much everyone who uses cbd oil speak positively of it and by all accounts anxiety is something it helps with a lot. I'll get back in a few weeks with my own personal experience.

I'm buying some next week and I'm apart of many natural health groups and pretty much everyone who uses cbd oil speak positively of it and by all accounts anxiety is something it helps with a lot. I'll get back in a few weeks with my own personal experience.
Good luck bud.

Oh to note, it has helped with my post-workout recovery as well.
So the day after gym aches don't seem as severe.
Sprained my ankle playing football last week, rubbing the oil in directly has for me worked well.

Fuck painkillers!

Highly promising results for epilepsy, so may not be a placebo effect.

Never heard of it, what is it and how do you use it? Looking for something to help me destress without having to go through the hassle of phoning a dealer...

This is a good read - https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/2015/06/how-to-use-cbd-oil/

muliti-use.jpg

Good luck bud.

Oh to note, it has helped with my post-workout recovery as well.
So the day after gym aches don't seem as severe.
Sprained my ankle playing football last week, rubbing the oil in directly has for me worked well.

Fuck painkillers!

Nice, I have auditory nerve issues so I'm sensitive to normal sounds which is a nightmare and stops me from doing normal stuff so gone down a natural health route and using cbd oil will hopefully help contribute to my healing. It's scientifically proven by now that cbd helps with pain and no after affects and doesn't reside within the body for many years either.

Never heard of it, what is it and how do you use it? Looking for something to help me destress without having to go through the hassle of phoning a dealer...

Cbd oil from hemp is now legal ( hallelujah ) only downside is the price although you don't need to use much so it can last longer than youd first perceive it to

Oh forgot to add, this is the stuff I've been buying.
I'm not saying it's the best out there, for all I know it could be a bottle of cat piss but it is helping me.

CBD Brothers - Blue Edition Hemp 2000mg > 25% CBD (10ml)

I initially bought my CBD oil from SensiSeeds and this was superb but they are always out of stock so I went down the Amazon route.
For £20 I ain't complaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.