CBD oil

BackofJeanette

What is and where can I buy the strongest available.
It's for my wife's pain no other reason.

I'm going round in circles, as I know nothing about the subject, so I'm hoping a few of you Blues can point me in the right direction.

It does not relieve pain.
It merely reduces anxiety and helps people sleep.
I tried the strongest I could get when my arthritis was bad and didn't think It worth the expense or the effort.

THC is not supposed to be the active ingredient in medicinal CBD oil.

Try getting THC legally without a prescription in the UK.
Indeed try getting it legally in the UK even with a prescription.

0.2% is the limit on the THC content, there's no limit on the amount of CBD as far as I'm aware.

It is however ridiculously expensive if you want medical grade stuff, I hear. The strongest concentrations I've seen, seem to be around 1500mg-2000mg.

Am I right in thinking medical grade would have to be prescribed to you by a doctor?

To make sure you are getting a good deal, work out the price per mg and make sure it's full spectrum, with lab results.

https://www.lovecbd.org/product/2000mg-cbd-entourage-oil-spray/

2000mg(20ml spray bottle) for £99.99 = £0.049 per mg. Which is very good value per mg but £100 seems ridiculous to me and that with £30 off the normal price.

Found that from the list in the link below, I haven't heard of that brand before though(seems to be full spectrum, with lab results). They do lower concentrations for less obviously and I would advise doing research on any brand you plan on spending that amount of cash on.

https://cbdshopy.co.uk/best-cbd-oils-uk/

I'm looking for the one with the highest concentration of CBD, not THC.
Purely medicinal not for highs .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.