CC Final

CheesySmoker

Pretty shit final for us really, just been on a villa site and seen there all laughing at Barry, some of them saying they would have rather had us so they could let Dunne lift the cup to rub it in etc

It pains me to say but I'd rather the scum win so villa don't start thinking they are the next big thing and they are the club that is best poised to take the top 4

what do you think?

CheesySmoker said:
Pretty shit final for us really, just been on a villa site and seen there all laughing at Barry, some of them saying they would have rather had us so they could let Dunne lift the cup to rub it in etc

It pains me to say but I'd rather the scum win so villa don't start thinking they are the next big thing and they are the club that is best poised to take the top 4

what do you think?

i think you must be smoking more than cheese to rather the scum win anything! dunneymonster deserves to lift a trophy, i just wish it would've been in blue, as if anyone deserves it he does.

CheesySmoker said:

what do you think?

I think you need to go to bed son.

CheesySmoker said:

what do you think?

Doesn't matter if they think they'll do it or not, it only matter which team does, we think we will, so do Spurs, Villa and Liverpool, nothing wrong with all of these fans thinking they'll get into top four when we all have a great chance at it.......personally I think we'll do it (but I am a CIty fan remember lol)

As for me, I have looked and seen a Villa top online for £5, debating getting it to wear watching Final, with Dunne CTID on the back with one of my old City top's badges sown into it or not, might be a tad overboard.

Villa will win. the scumbags have won the final already going on how the fans celebrated tonight anyway I bet fergiescunbag plays his so called kids in the final just to say to us we've beat you big sigh of relief here's the kids in the final

waspish said:
Villa will win. the scumbags have won the final already going on how the fans celebrated tonight anyway I bet fergiescunbag plays his so called kids in the final just to say to us we've beat you big sigh of relief here's the kids in the final

The United kids, with an average age older than Spurs first team ;)

Would have been nice to win tonight, to get one step closer to ripping down the banner, maybe have wait just a few months later then.

Trophies with 2 handles > Ones with 3

idc, there both a team full of twats. i for one, will not be watching the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.