CC Semi Final,Leicester v Aston Villa 8th Jan

I hope so, but fair play to Villa, excellent game plan and once they got ahead we looked a bit lost and they never that at risk, until Kelechi got his goal.
(He starting to look soooo good of late)

Also tired of the bandwagon jumpers, always slating Choudury, he is a good player, physical, but a good player, and quite frankly Klopp should have been cautioned for what he said about him, as we all know how partisan pool fans can be....

They defended well yes mate, Mings marshaled the defence well, but you still had plenty of chances from what I saw, even if you only get half of those situations next time, I don't think you'll be so wasteful ;-)

Choudury reminds me a bit of Nigel De Jong, nice and neat with a physical edge, opposition fans will always cast them as the villain mate, but we know that players value to us as a club, but such is life eh !

I hope so, but fair play to Villa, excellent game plan and once they got ahead we looked a bit lost and they never that at risk, until Kelechi got his goal.
(He starting to look soooo good of late)

Also tired of the bandwagon jumpers, always slating Choudury, he is a good player, physical, but a good player, and quite frankly Klopp should have been cautioned for what he said about him, as we all know how partisan pool fans can be....
I really liked Kelechi when he was at City. Lovely lad who’s attitude was always spot on. Although it was brief, from what I saw last night he has gone up a notch and grown up. He looked faster, stronger, his link play was way better and very clinical for his goal. Loved how he got involved in separating your player for getting in further trouble. Definitely more mature, he wouldn’t have done that a couple of years ago. Great to see. Hope he goes on to a fantastic career as long as he isn’t too successful against us.

absolutely mate. We did boss the first half by a lot, and still bossed the second half, but just by not quite as much!
I thought we controlled the second half totally. They had two shots including the goal and we should have scored at least three more times. This at a time when we were just sitting back on our lead. There are no limits to the delusion in the Rag-infested media...long may it last.

I really liked Kelechi when he was at City. Lovely lad who’s attitude was always spot on. Although it was brief, from what I saw last night he has gone up a notch and grown up. He looked faster, stronger, his link play was way better and very clinical for his goal. Loved how he got involved in separating your player for getting in further trouble. Definitely more mature, he wouldn’t have done that a couple of years ago. Great to see. Hope he goes on to a fantastic career as long as he isn’t too successful against us.

Always loved Ian too, he had that knack of being in the right place etc like the goat, maybe it was a notch too high him coming to us at that time, but always saw a shot load of potential in him , like you say, lovely lad and I hope he carves out a great career for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.