Celeb jungle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by karen7, 17 Nov 2019.

1. Neil francis

Neil francis

Teenage girls don't watch this, middle age people who have watched it for years watch it, Harry won last year, not exactly pleasing on eye.
    Novelty has gone I'm afraid, could only name 2 of the celebrities and telling that nobody uttered the words in the title, dumbed down so nobody gets hurt so good pay if you can get the gig I guess

2. Nellies left peg

Nellies left peg

Didn't even have to keep a campfire going this year.it has been dumbed down and therefore no big fall outs.Takes something away from it really

3. karen7

karen7

Queen of the jungle

4. karen7

karen7

He seems like a nice bloke

5. waspish

waspish

Didnt even know who the winner was at start of the show but she deserves to win it.

6. Bluemoon dan

Bluemoon dan

I'm a Celebrity is in danger of going down the same road as Big Brother. But from the other angle. Big Brother became unwatchable after they started filling the house solely with oddballs and weirdos purely to try to engineer conflict. I'm a Celeb has been full of nice, genuinely decent people for the past couple of years now and as a result the series has lost its edge and jeopardy.

cookster likes this.
  7. Bill

Bill

Shame its over. Loved it once again .

8. Mr Partridge

Mr Partridge

At least I'm A Celeb has always only been on once a year, Big Brother seemed to finish, then a few months later start again, it also got longer each time. That's what killed it off in the end.

Love Island seems to be doing the same thing now, apparently there's a new series of that on in Jan, god fucking help us.

9. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    It's fuckin' wank. So wank I'd rather watch ingrowing toenails than watch that utter shite.

10. karen7

karen7

I've just watched the aussie and the us love island,ours is on in jan again,i like to be reminded when me boobs didn't tuck into my socks lol