Celeb jungle

I'm a Celebrity is in danger of going down the same road as Big Brother. But from the other angle. Big Brother became unwatchable after they started filling the house solely with oddballs and weirdos purely to try to engineer conflict. I'm a Celeb has been full of nice, genuinely decent people for the past couple of years now and as a result the series has lost its edge and jeopardy.

I'm a Celebrity is in danger of going down the same road as Big Brother. But from the other angle. Big Brother became unwatchable after they started filling the house solely with oddballs and weirdos purely to try to engineer conflict. I'm a Celeb has been full of nice, genuinely decent people for the past couple of years now and as a result the series has lost its edge and jeopardy.
At least I'm A Celeb has always only been on once a year, Big Brother seemed to finish, then a few months later start again, it also got longer each time. That's what killed it off in the end.

Love Island seems to be doing the same thing now, apparently there's a new series of that on in Jan, god fucking help us.

At least I'm A Celeb has always only been on once a year, Big Brother seemed to finish, then a few months later start again, it also got longer each time. That's what killed it off in the end.

Love Island seems to be doing the same thing now, apparently there's a new series of that on in Jan, god fucking help us.
I've just watched the aussie and the us love island,ours is on in jan again,i like to be reminded when me boobs didn't tuck into my socks lol

Yon Jacqueline did sweet Felicity Arkwright tbf. Can't vote for a rightful winner here then you're fucked come the election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.