Celeb jungle

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by karen7, 17 Nov 2019.

1. marco

marco

how sad things are when the brainwashed Brithish public are dished up with this fucking rubbish and all the other crap like strictly come dancing and big Brother and they love it,its their highlight of the week

2. waspish

waspish

Yeah wanted andy to refuse to eat the bush food and just sit there and eat all the real food.

3. waspish

waspish

Love it when posters go on a thread just to post how shit something is haha Ive probably done it somewhere on bluemoon. ;))

marco likes this.
  4. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

It gets worse though, they watch the programme that discusses what they've just watched such as about how "brave" someone was (whilst getting paid thousands for it, mind). I watched a bit (I was waiting for Family Guy tbh) where Caitlin Jenner was having a shower and they (obviously) got two of the women to hold up a blanket or something to protect her modesty from the onlookers, the hosts went on about how brilliant this was that no-one had thought about this ever before. Why not just tell them not to point the fucking camera at her.

Perverts.

5. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Because watching some cunt out of corrie eat a pigs testicle and then a crocodile's arsehole over a plate of choccy biscuits isn't something I would tune in to watch. The only reason I saw it was it was on TV in the pub.

6. waspish

waspish

With that post seems you love it.

7. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    It looked like he'd lightly seasoned with salt n' pepper, so slightly more acceptable viewing.