Celebrities who get on your nerves

I honestly am not repulsed by anything people get up to in their private lives, gay or straight, not my place to judge but Schofield is a liar and being in the public eye he has misled his "fans" regardless of how moronic they are.

His wife having a comfortable lifestyle and being the forgiving sort is fuck all to do with it, if she's stayed with him for his money she's a fucking idiot too.

I'm not sure whether the public eye thing is so relevant, he wasn't one to make his private life public before his big announcement and it isn't really anyone's business. Why should he have been expected to be a role model for young Lgbt people and out himself if he wasn't completely comfortable with it at that point in time?

It could be worse, she could have been married to the pigface rughead at Derby County.

I honestly am not repulsed by anything people get up to in their private lives, gay or straight, not my place to judge but Schofield is a liar and being in the public eye he has misled his "fans" regardless of how moronic they are.

His wife having a comfortable lifestyle and being the forgiving sort is fuck all to do with it, if she's stayed with him for his money she's a fucking idiot too.
He made happy family TV programmes with his wife. Total facade, and wonder if she signed a contract to keep her mouth shut and continue the lies. He portrayed himself as the polar opposite to what he actually is which is what I dislike about him

It wouldn't have been so difficult had he not lied to her about his sexuality for 20 years. I wonder if she would have married him if he'd said "Actually I am gay and I fancy men, not women"?
Like I said, all of this hostility to him is based on taking offence on his wife's behalf. She's never expressed anything remotely approaching the hostility of some people on here. Maybe, actually knowing the guy and having some insight into the situation, she sees it as a bit more complex than you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.