Celebrities who get on your nerves

I can’t be doing with that woman on sky news. Beth Rigby I think it is. Her voice is annoying and she thinks she is way better than the average person and thinks she asks the most intelligent questions. Something deeply horrid about her and that Burley character as well. So smug and self righteous. Was so glad they got grassed up breaking COVID regs last year after they spend ages banging on about Dominic Cummins getting caught out.

I can’t be doing with that woman on sky news. Beth Rigby I think it is. Her voice is annoying and she thinks she is way better than the average person and thinks she asks the most intelligent questions. Something deeply horrid about her and that Burley character as well. So smug and self righteous. Was so glad they got grassed up breaking COVID regs last year after they spend ages banging on about Dominic Cummins getting caught out.
The only time I watched sky breakfast news was when Burley was allegedly suspended. Her arrogant shouty attitude gets on my wick. Gillian Joseph was 100% better at the job

Alex Jones calling him Ryland for some reason, sounds like a brand of fence paint.
Isn’t that a library? Last place you’d expect to see that thick ****

Alex Jones calling him Ryland for some reason, sounds like a brand of fence paint.
Ffs, Brian Cox is one if the cleverest people out there but he explains very complicated stuff in such a way that it is understandable and enjoyable. Yet the One Show ask him which celeb he wants to fight ! Talk about dumbing down, how far has the BBC fallen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.