Celebs (so called) you'd love to knock

Even though I'm against hitting women, perhaps one of our ladies on here could kick the shit out of Kerry Katona. God, how I despise that no-mark waste of oxygen!

beano46 said:
Who is the Celebrity that annoys you that much that you'd just love to knock the fook out, here's mine#

Keith Chegwin

Now hold on, cheggers is a god.

Jorden someone labeled her a "vile Spunk dump" on here recently, and I have to agree.

jimharri said:
Even though I'm against hitting women, perhaps one of our ladies on here could kick the shit out of Kerry Katona. God, how I despise that no-mark waste of oxygen!

bet you'd still slip her one jim...

Im against hitting a women too, so my answer would have to be... Lady Gaga

Stanley said:
beano46 said:
Who is the Celebrity that annoys you that much that you'd just love to knock the fook out, here's mine#

Keith Chegwin

Now hold on, cheggers is a god.

Jorden someone labeled her a "vile Spunk dump" on here recently, and I have to agree.

Stanley, if Cheggars knocked on my door at 0630 I would tell him to fuck right off, Ten Grand Cheque or No Ten Grand Cheque, and gotta say tho mate I agree on Jordan as well ,she's just minging

aphex said:
jimharri said:

bet you'd still slip her one jim...
Actually, I wouldn't. Wouldn't mind saying "hello" to her replacement in the Kittens though (Jenny Frost)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.