Celestron Nexstar Telescope

SPIDERBOY

I've got a Celestron Nexstar 4SE Telescope,and I'm having a bit of trouble with the firmware.
Basically it's come up with an error on the hand controller.
Error is "invalid error pkg 0002", as to which I've found out I need to update the firmware (CFM).
I've downloaded all the firmware etc,but,the firmware is not picking up the telescope.
Telescope is there when I look at devices on the laptop,but the firmware says it's not.
It's a proper head fuck.......can anyone help me out?......willing to pay someone local(Denton),if they can sort it.

Cheers

Andy.

Last edited:
I've got a Celestron Nexstar 4SE Telescope,and I'm having a bit of trouble with the firmware.
Basically it's come up with an error on the hand controller.
Error is "invalid error pkg 0002", as to which I've found out I need to update the firmware (CFM).
I've downloaded all the firmware etc,but,the firmware is not picking up the telescope.
Telescope is there when I look at devices on the laptop,but the firmware says it's not.
It's a proper head fuck.......can anyone help me out?......willing to pay someone local(Denton),if they can sort it.

Cheers

Andy.
I had a quick look just out of interest and it looks a bit of a pain in the nether regions. Don't know if the following makes any sense to you:-

I had a quick look just out of interest and it looks a bit of a pain in the nether regions. Don't know if the following makes any sense to you:-

I'll give it a go later.
I've tried that many,not sure if I may of with that one,thanks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.