Celtic equal,then surpass(p2),Lisbon Lions Record

Jacob Smith

...for the longest unbeaten start to a season at 26 games.

I hadn't realised they'd won 20 of 21 games in the league and drawn the other. That's very impressive no matter what league you do it in!

Of course a few links to us in their current squad, obviously Patrick Roberts is on loan there but also Kolo Toure & Dedryck Boyata in their squad.

Big fucking whoop.

It's not as if they have any competition up there.

...for the longest unbeaten start to a season at 26 games.

I hadn't realised they'd won 20 of 21 games in the league and drawn the other. That's very impressive no matter what league you do it in!

Of course a few links to us in their current squad, obviously Patrick Roberts is on loan there but also Kolo Toure & Dedryck Boyata in their squad.

So what about Arsenal's Invincibles? I'm sure going the whole season unbeaten is a greater achievement than 26 games.

I'm sure this will catapult Brenda's name into the hat for top European / English managerial jobs as and when they become vacant.... Moyes must be on borrowed time....
Barca are looking at him to replace Enrique next season. They were impressed by his character in both CL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.